The M5A1 light tank was essentially an M5 with the larger turret first introduced on the M3A3. Production began in early 1943, and a
In Northwest Europe, the M5A1 was primarily used for scouting d security duties, although it still had a role as a gun tank in the Pacific. It was also used by Britain, Canada, Poland and France, as well as the Yugoslav partisans and (after WW2) China. In British, Canadian and Polish service, the M5A1 was known as the Stuart VI, and from 1943 onwards the turret was frequently removed, resulting in the Stuart Recce.
- Choice to build either a mid or late production M5A1 (Stuart VI)
- Can also build as a M5A1 (Stuart VI) Reece / Kangaroo
- Various machine gun (MMG & HMG)
- Hatches, spare road wheel & hedgerow cutter
- Decals include both US & Allies insignia & markings
We Also Recommend